Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hola! How is everyone? It so fun to hear from you and it sounds like you are doing really well. This has been a great first week in Hospitalet. I love it here! There are so many great things happening and so much work to do. My companion is super great and I am so grateful to be with her. 

I just got done with a concilio meeting ( not sure what it is in english), but it´s a meeting for the zone leaders, sister training leaders, ayudantes, and President and Hermana Pace. It is held about once a month in the mission home. It was such a neat experience and it was fun to be a part of it! It´s basically a zone conference where we talk about how we can improve the mission and we set goals. The spirit was so strong there and I am grateful for the chance I had to go. This is a great mission and I feel so blessed to serve here! 

The work in our area is going really well. We have already seen so many miracles. There are so many prepared people. And we have seen so much success working with less actives and through them we find more people to teach. For example... Last night we went to go visit a David (less active) and his girlfriend Marina (investigator). He has been bringing her to church and wants to share the blessings of the gospel with her. And guess what? We had such a great lesson with them both last night and she is so ready for baptism. The spirit was strong and my favorite part of the lesson was when David bore his testimony about the atonement to her. Wow is was just great. But the do have to get married first because they are living together. Another thing that I really love about the area is that there are so so many people! Which means so many people to talk to about the gospel. 

Sorry this is quick today, I don´t have much time because of the meeting I had. But I love the mission and I am happy to be here! What a blessing! Thank you for all you love and support! I hope you have a wonderful week! 

xoxo,


Hermana Benson 



P.S. I am not sure what my new address is but you can send anything to the office address because I am close by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment