Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ahhhhh my dearest family and friends,

Hola everyone! How are you doing? Wow can you believe it?! The time has come and my mission is coming to an end. It is such a weird mixture of feelings. But I am so grateful for the chance that I had to serve a mission. It has been incredible. It has changed my life forever and I will forever be grateful. I hope to never forget all that I learned and experience here in the Spain Barcelona mission. 

I love the people so much here and I will miss them with my whole heart. They have been a blessing in my life. It is amazing how God gives you this new capacity to love people as a missionary. It was so bitter sweet to be in my last sacrament meeting here in on the mission. I just tried to soak it all in. It is hard to imagine my life not as a missionary haha. I am nervous and sad, but happy and excited. I know that God has a plan for all of us and that change is esencial to our progression. I am excited for what God has instore!

I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father. And because he loves us so much he sent his son Jesus Christ to show us the way back home to him. I know that Christ lives and that he is our Savior. I know that if we live his gospel we will be blessed with peace and happiness. I know that the church that Christ established when he was on earth was restored by the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that The Book of Mormon is true and that it is the evidence of the restoration of the true church. I know that President Monson holds the priesthood keys to lead and guide the church today. How blessed we are to have the gospel on Jesus Christ in our lives! 

Thank you for all you love and support. I love you all so much! 

Que Dios les bendiga! 

xoxo,



Hermana Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment