Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello everyone! How is everyone doing? So so sorry I am just finally emailing you because of transfers. So here comes the big news! ... I got transfered to Hospitalet. It is basically the ghetto part of the city of Barcelona and I am so excited to be here! There are two great wards here, so many missionaries, and so many people to share the gospel with. It was hard to leave Gerona but it´s nice to have a change. And I have also been called as a sister training leader so that will be fun as well. My companion is Hermana Williams and she is from Florida and has been out for about 6 months now. And we live in an apartment with two other hermanas! Yay. I still haven´t really seen the area or met any of the members our investigators, but soon! 
Man it is always so hard to say goodbye to people from your area. I just love them so much! And I was also asked to give a talk for my last sunday there. It all happened so fast but luckily I was able to say goodbye to mostly everyone and somehow in between all the visits, I packed haha. Luggage and train rides are always an adventure! I will attach some pictures of some members and I in Gerona. 
I love my mission and I feel so blessed to be here. I wouldn´t change it for anything! It is flying too fast. I am ready and excited to get to work here in Hospitalet. I know there are people who are waiting for the gospel. I know that the gospel is true and that when we live it, it brings us joy! I know that our Savior lives and only through him we can live again as families with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Thank you for all your love and support! I love you so much! And I hope you have a great week! 

xoxo,

Hermana Benson 


P.S. Check out my new glasses in picture number 1! Haha... 6 euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment