Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Hey everyone! 

How are you all doing? This was a great week and it was so good to talk to my dearest family on Christmas! I couldn´t have asked for a better Christmas gift. Apart from the holidays this was also a great week

for missionary work. I feel so blessed to be here are as a missionary. I love being a part of the Lord´s work. 

The miracle of the week was for sure Augustine. He is the man from Ghana who we have been teaching for about 4 weeks now. We have had a hard time getting ahold of him because he injured his back ... But we finally had a cita with him this last Tuesday. And ever since we first started teaching him he has loved the book of mormon. So anyways we sit down and like usual we ask about how is reading in the LDM is going. And he tells us that he only has one chapter left. This man has read the whole book of mormon!!! Wow. And then he started bearing his testimony to us of Jesus Christ and the Book of Mormon. It was amazing and the spirit was so strong. The Book of Mormon is so powerful. It is crucial to our conversion in the gospel. After this great lesson with him we set a baptismal date with him for the 4th of January. And he came to church yesterday and is excited for his baptism! He is one of the most prepared people I have ever met or taught. What a blessing to watch his progression in the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I just want to share a scripture with you before I close. It is found in Proverbs 3:5-6 and I´m sure you have heard it before! It says, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." I love this scripture because I know that God has a plan for each fo us and that if we trust in him he will give us that guidance and direction that we need in our lives. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father. I know he lives and he wants to bless us with everything he has. 

I love you all and I hope you have a great week! 

xoxo,



Hermana Benson 

No comments:

Post a Comment