Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hola everyone! Happy holy week! This week in spain everyone is now celebrating the week of Pascua or Easter. They are going to be some big parade like things with lots of Jesus and The Virgin Mary stuff.... Because of the Catholic influence. And many people even went to mass yesterday... They only go like twice a year. Haha we contacted a man who said, "I just got back from mass." haha and then he pointed to the sky and walked away. Haha pretty great. But it is a really great week to be a missionary because more people are thinking about our Savior Jesus Christ. 

I love this time of year because the trees and flowers are all coming back to life. What great symbolism to help us remember that our Savior also came back to life and that he still lives today! How grateful I am for my Savior Jesus Christ. Thanks to him and his sacrifice we know that we can recieve forgiveness for our sins and that we too can live again. I know that he lives and he loves us and he knows us personally. He is there for us through all the good times and the bad. He gives us the strength we need to carry on. How blessed we are to have this knowledge of the gospel! 

This week in Hospitalet and we saw many miracles! The work is really starting to pick up and we are excited! And guess what?! Marina and David have a date for their wedding!!! It is not until October, but we are so so excited for them. And then after they are married, Marina can be baptized and they can start preparing to go to the temple. Yayyy! I am so happy for them! 

On Thursday I will be flying out to the island of Palma to do a few intercambios with the hermanas out there! And then I will be staying out there until Saturday because an area 70 is coming to speak! It will be really fun and I am excited to see what the islands are like. Oh also this morning my companion and I had the opportunity to have interviews with President Pace. It was the best! I left feeling very edified and motivated. I am also giving a talk on Sunday in our ward... Haha giving talks in spanish always makes me nervous but I am so grateful I have the chance to speak on Easter! So great. 

Well that is really all. Please keep me updated on your lives! Thank you thank you for your emails, love and support! I hope you have a wonderful Easter and that you find time to think of our Savior and his sacrifice for us. 

I love you! Os quiero! 



Hermana Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment