Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hola everyone! How are you doing? Thanks for all the emails. I love hearing from you. This last week was super good but really crazy. We worked hard and are sooo tired. It was Hermana Lopez and Hassett´s first week with me in the area so I am trying to help them get to know the area and all the members, investigators, recent converts and less actives. Haha but they are so great and we are having so much fun together. Hermana Lopez has been on the mission for 6 months now. And she is always so postive and is always making us laugh super hard. And Hermana Hassett has been out for a year and she is a wonderful teacher. I am learning a lot from them and I am glad that I have the chance to serve with them. 

There were so many miracles this week, I am not even sure which one I want to share with you. I think the greatest miracle was that God blessed us with many new investigators to teach. We talk with a lot of people through out the day and God blesses us with prepared people to teach. Hard work and obedience equals blessings. One of my favorite families that we found was Viviana, Alejandro, and their two small children. We were on our way to a visit and we saw this cute little family eating ice cream and I thought well perfect, lets talk to them! Haha so we went over there and started talking and it turns out that the dad, Alejandro, had actually done some research about the church. Pretty great. So we shared something quick with them and then set up another visit for this wednesday. And I am super excited because teaching families is just the best. 

Yesterday we were blessed to have a specialized training with President Pace. It was an amazing meeting. The spirit was felt super strong. We focused a lot on The Savior, The Book of Mormon, and How to begin teaching in preach my gospel. My favorite part of the meeting was when 3 missionaries were asked to share their favorite story of the Savior and then inbetween their little talks we sang primary songs about the Savior. It was perfect. And then I always love the testimonies at the end of the meeting. It has been such a blessing to serve with President Pace and to learn so much from him. Hermana Pace wasn´t there yesterday because she is in Utah right now for her daughter´s wedding! 

Well my dear family and friends. And I am so grateful for all your love and support during my mission. My mission has been amazing. There really just aren´t words to describe it. But I am so grateful for all that I have learned and experienced. It has changed my life. I love you all so very much. And I will see some of you soon! 

Besos y abrazos,


Hermana Benson 


Attached is a picture of me and my district! 

No comments:

Post a Comment