Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hola! Como están? I hope everyone is doing great! This has been a crazy but wonderful week. On Saturday our investigator Hever got baptized. He was so prepared and it was a beautiful day! I am so excited for him to progress in the gospel. My favorite part of the baptism was when we shared his testimony. And he has a great to desire to share the gospel with his family in Peru. So we are trying to help him send missionaries to his house there. Attached is a photo from the baptism. We were truly blessed with so many miracles this last transfer. 

Also I got transfered! That is why I wasn´t able to email you yesterday... But now I am serving in the actual city of Barcelona! It is pretty close to my last area but it´s a different zone and chapel and everything. But I am so happy and excited to be here. It was really hard to say goodbye to all the people I love so much in Hospitalet. I hope to see them again one day. And now I am companions with Hermana Hair. She is sooo great. She was born in Columbia but raised in Utah. So she speaks english and spanish perfectly. And she is the sweetest girl ever. I am so excited to be with her! Also the area and apartment are beautiful. You can see the Sagrada familia from our window! It´s so cool! And I hear the ward and area are great. 

Hmmm what else... Things are going good on the mission. I love it so much! Time is flying by so that really scares me. So I am trying to take advantage of every minute. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be on the mission it has taught me so much and it has changed me for the better! Thank you for all your love and support! I love you all so much! Have a great week! 

xoxo,


Hermana Benson

First picture is from the baptism.


Next picture is a from the english class that I was teaching every Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment