Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hey everyone! Thank you for the emails! I love hearing from you each week. I am glad that everyone is having a fun summer. Speaking of summer, it has been really hot here lately! Haha Hermana Hair and I have been using our spanish fans a lot. I don´t know if it is hotter than Utah but it is so humid. It does weird things to my hair haha.

Anyways things are going pretty good! I am still loving the ward and area so much. We have been working hard to find new investigators, so last week we spent a lot of time contacting and using our pass by list. We usually get home and we are sooo tired. 

Recently we have been working a lot with our investigator named Cecilia. She is a 40 year old woman from Cuba. She just walking into the church three weeks ago. She said she was looking for a church to join. She has been so prepared! She is progressing quick and I think she will be baptized within the month! The sad thing is, is that she has been through a lot of hard things. She just needs a lot of love and care but that´s what we are here for! So on Sunday we had her come a little bit early to church and we brought her some clothes (including a skirt of church!) and a few hygiene things. So she changed her clothes and we did her hair and makeup and helped her feel beautiful! She has also been attending english and piano classes (that the missionaries teach) in the church! And she is so happy. 

Well I can´t think of much else to write. Other than I love you all so much! Thank you for your love and support. It means a lot to me! I hope you have a great week! 

besos,



Hermana Benson 

No comments:

Post a Comment