Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hola mi familia! How are all of you doing? It is always so good to hear from you every week! It is so good to be back here in San Sebastian with my new companion Hermana Reid. She is from Conneticut, 20 yrs old, BYU fan, haha and tall and blonde like me! Yay! ... Minos the byu part haha just kidding. But really I am so blessed and excited to have her as a companion. She is so ready and willing to work super hard with me! She is also likes to study a lot haha like Michael... So that´s a great example for me. And her spanish is way better than mine when I started. And actually yesterday she invited someone to be baptized for the first time and it was awesome! Haha it is always so scary that first time but she did well and he said yes! Training a brand new missionary is a lot of pressure but it is such a good opportunity for me to learn and grow and become a better missionary. 
The work is going so well here in the beautiful San Se. We have had our days packed with people to teach. The Lord is truly blessing us! And I think we will be seeing a few baptisms this month... Angelica, Cristina, Jenny, and Samuel! My goodness I just love all the people here so much, the members and the people we teach! We just got a new mission leader in the ward here. He is an 18 year old boy from Chile who is preparing for a mission. He is so excited to work with us and has already been helping us out a lot. The ward here is great. Our chapel is so small here though. It is so small that every week they broadcast sacrament meeting into one of the class rooms haha. I sometimes worry that we won´t have seats for our investigators but some how it all works out good. They are looking for a place to build a new church but it could take a few years. 

I am so grateful to be a missionary in the Spain Barcelona mission. It was so good to go down to Barcelona and pick up my companion. We had a big meeting with President and Hermana Pace (they are the best), the trainers (can´t believe I´m not new anymore), and all the new missonaries. I also ran into Corbin there too! Haha so great, I haven´t seen him for like 4 1/2 months. There we so many missonaries there! I love meeting with so many of us because the spirit is always so strong.
 
Keep me updated on your lives! It sounds like you are all doing really well :) Keep on keepin on! Love you all so much!! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment