Monday, June 17, 2013


HOLA everyone,

How is everyone doing?! Thank you for your sweet emails. Everything is going good here in Spain. Today I am up in San Sebastion because my companion had to go to Barcelona so I am up here staying with the sister here. It´s about 90 minutes away from Bilboa. And it is so so so beautiful here. It´s right on the coast below France. This morning we went on a run on the boardwalk! Mom you would have loved it! I wish you were all here with me. I head back to Bilbao tonight. The work is going well! And guess what?! We have a baptism this Saturday for Freddy. He is the dad from the family from Argentina. He is so great and prepared. His wife moved to Mynorca for a month to work so maybe he will baptize her when she gets back! The missionaries are going to keep teaching her there. It is so exciting to see some of the fruits of our labors! We are also still teaching Ali. He is doing well we just need him to start coming to church! We are still teaching  Mildret as well. Her and her parents are still deciding on a baptismal date for her. Sorry this is so short I have to run! But I love you so much! xoxo



Hermana Benson 

No comments:

Post a Comment