Sunday, May 5, 2013


Hola from Barcelona!! So sorry I dídn´t get a chance to call this morning ;( But in two weeks we can talk! Can you believe that I am out in the field now?! Ah so exciting. We arrived in Barcelona around 10am and our mission presidents were at the train station to greet us. They took us to this beautiful view of Barcelona. And oh man it is amazing. Madre you would love it. And then they took us to the mission home where the president interviewed us and we had a little bit of an orientation. They are so kind and I feel so blessed to have them! Right now I am on splits with a couple of sisters and I don´t find out until tomorrow who my trainer will be and where I will be going. I honestly don´t care where the Lord sends me. I am just ready to get to work! I am still nervous about my spanish but I know with patience and hard work it will come. It feels really good to be out of the CCM. I will miss everyone there, but I know bigger and better things are ahead. I hope to hear from you soon! Keep me updated on everything. I love and miss you!

xoxo,


Hermana Brooke Benson


No comments:

Post a Comment